Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow W/O Boots for 1999.5-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
Note: This part is in high demand and may require a build time of 1 to 2 weeks. If you need this part sooner, please call us at 888-966-5643 to verify availability.
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The Sinister Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke intake manifold serves as an upgrade to your performance and appearance. It replaces the restrictive stock piping on your 1999.5-2003 Ford F-250 or F-350 Super Duty with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing. The increased diameter and large radius bend prevents restriction within the intake for a noticeable increase in performance and turbo spool. Meanwhile the stronger aluminum tubing and CNC machined base plate is designed to hold higher boost levels. Finished with our eye-catching Sinister Blue powder coat, the Sinister Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Intake Elbow provides an upgrade over the stock cast unit.
- Aluminum Construction
- Fully TIG-welded mandrel-bent tubing
- Precision CNC machined billet aluminum flanges
- Direct fitment to OEM locations
- Sinister Blue Powder Coated Aluminum Intake Elbow
- Required Hardware
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A:This product is finished in a Sinister Blue high gloss powder coat for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Q: Will this kit require different boots?
- A:This manifold can be used with your stock or aftermarket OEM sized boots.
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Air Intakes & Parts for Powerstroke - Intake Elbows / Manifolds for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits for Powerstroke - Turbo Piping for Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - New Powerstroke Products
- Air Intakes & Parts - Intake Elbows / Manifolds
- Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits - Turbo Piping
- New Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.