CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Maximize the performance and efficiency of your 1999.5 through 2003 Ford 7.3L PowerStroke V-8 by replacing the stock, restrictive piping that connects the intercooler to your engine with the 7.3L Powerstroke charge pipe kit. This upgraded 3" cold side charge pipe is larger in diameter than the stock pipe, and it has smooth mandrel bends to increase airflow velocity for improved power and lower EGTs.
The 7.3L Powerstroke charge pipe kit is also more durable than the OEM pipe being made from Stainless Steel and connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400 psi. The intercooler pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished powder-coated Sinister Blue for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance. Four stainless steel spring boot clamps are also included with this kit to provide a long-lasting, reliable seal.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3" Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (1) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (4) Silicone Boots
- (8) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue High Gloss powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.