Sinister Diesel Cold Air Intake for 2013-2018 Dodge/Ram Cummins 6.7L (Gray)
CARB EO # D-721-11
50 State Legal
The more air you can get to your truck's engine the better and more efficiently it runs, and factory air intakes just can't stand up to the Sinister Diesel 2013-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L cold air intake in this regard. This cold air intake kit significantly improves throttle response and turbo spool up, and it's great for daily driving, towing and even racing applications!
If you're looking to get more performance and fuel economy from your 6.7L Cummins engine, then the Sinister Diesel 2013-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L cold air intake is the way to go. The aluminum tubing features CNC mandrel bending for smooth airflow and excellent durability, and it also comes with long-lasting reusable cotton filter media that is oversized to maximize airflow. This tubing is polished and powder coated in the signature Sinister Blue helping to combat corrosion and adding a great look under the hood.
The 2013-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L cold air intake has been designed, engineered and fabricated by Sinister Diesel ensuring the highest level of performance and quality, and these kits come with all mounting hardware required for the installation as well as silicone couplers designed for maximum durability. This kit has been developed for easy, drop-in installation with basic hand tools and minimum experience.
Give a real boost to your truck’s performance and save on fuel using this Sinister Diesel 2013-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L cold air intake!
Must retain active air technology to prevent any codes
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Gray
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
Click Here for Pre-Filter
Q: I know it is stronger and looks better, but doesn't aluminum conduct more heat than plastic?
A: On a technical standpoint, aluminum would be a little more subject the heat because it is metal, but, it is thin walled tubing, and would also dissipate the heat much faster as air is moving. The issue with a plastic intake, while it takes just as much time to heat up, it takes a considerable amount more time to dissipate that heat build up, also known as heat soak. We could easily out source our intakes like most other companies, but instead we choose to spend more time and effort to make these out of a much better material, in house with our own welders and materials. We have been testing and running these for quite some time, and have out performed every other intake we have put it up against.
- Sinister Diesel
- Dodge Cummins - Air Intakes & Parts - Cold Air Intake for Cummins
- Shop by Vehicle - Dodge Cummins - 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products - Cummins
- Shop by Vehicle - Dodge Cummins - New Cummins Products
- Air Intakes & Parts - Cold Air Intake
- New Products
- 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products
- Limited Edition
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.