Sinister Diesel Cold Air Intake for 2004.5-2005 GM Duramax LLY 6.6L
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Give a real boost to your truck’s performance and save on fuel using this Sinister Diesel Duramax LLY cold air intake. It has been designed, engineered, and fabricated by Sinister Diesel itself, ensuring excellent quality. All kits come with silicone couplers designed for durability, plus all mounting hardware.
Use this cold air intake for your Chevy or GMC 2004.5-2005 6.6L Duramax engine. The aluminum tubing features CNC mandrel bending for smooth airflow and excellent durability. The Signature Sinister Blue powder coat looks great and helps combat corrosion. You also receive a reusable cotton filter, eliminating the need to constantly be buying new air intake filters.
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Blue
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
Click Here for Pre-Filter
Q: I know it is stronger and looks better, but doesn't aluminum conduct more heat than plastic?
A: On a technical standpoint, aluminum would be more subject to heat because it is metal, but, it is thin walled tubing, and would also dissipate the heat much faster as air is moving. The issue with a plastic intake, while it takes just as much time to heat up, it takes a considerable amount more time to dissipate that heat build up, also known as heat soak. We could easily out source our intakes like most other companies, but instead we choose to spend more time and effort to make these out of a much better material, in house with our own welders and materials. We have been testing and running these for quite some time, and have out performed every other intake we have put it up against.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 24.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.