Sinister Diesel Billet Water Pump for 2003-2004 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
NOTE: If you have a 2004 model truck and have a 4EA or 4EB VIN code, measure your impeller size before ordering! You may be fitted with a 100mm impeller water pump, which we offer HERE
When you rely on your truck and demand the best performance, a plastic water pump impeller just isn't going to cut it. The plastic OEM water pump impellers in the 6.0 Powerstroke have been known to crack along the hub, leading to overheating and potentially very expensive repairs. The Sinister Diesel Billet Water Pump is built with ultimate reliability in mind. It features a CNC machined billet aluminum impeller to resist cracking or flexing under load. The pump housing itself is also CNC machined from billet aluminum for to resist flexing or warping for a reliable seal and to eliminate leaks. It even has a high performance bearing assembly and seal so you know you can rely on it for years to come. To finish it off, we anodize our housings in Sinister Blue for for a beautiful corrosion resistant finish. We stand behind our product with a 2-Year/Unlimited Mile warranty. Want the best? Here it is.
- CNC Billet Aluminum 90mm Impeller
- CNC Billet Aluminum Pump Housing
- Upgraded hub bearing
- Anodized in Sinister Blue
- Superior strength and reliability compared to OEM unit
- Sinister Diesel Billet Water Pump
- Sinister Diesel
- Engine Parts and Performance - Cooling - Water Pump
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Engine Dress Up for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Cooling for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Water Pump for Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - New Powerstroke Products
- New Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.