Sale Price: $109.99
Clearance Price: $79.99
All sales are final for clearance items. We do our best to show in the pictures any blemishes, scratches or dents, all blemishes are purely aesthetic and do not affects the performance or reliability of the part.
A cracked fuel filter cap can lead to air in the fuel system. That can result in hard starting or potential fuel injector issues. A cracked fuel filter cap can also cause a fuel leak, which is definitely a bad idea on a hot engine. Never worry about that again with a Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap. Constructed from a single solid aluminum billet, the Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap is far stronger than the OEM plastic cap. It's anodized in Sinister Blue for corrosion resistance and features a 1/8th" NPT port for testing fuel pressure.
- Impervious to cracking like the OEM fuel filter cap
- CNC Machined from solid aluminum billet
- Features a 1/8th" NPT port for fuel pressure testing
- 2 Year Warranty
- (1) Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap
- (1) O-Ring
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.