Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow for 2003-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
The Sinister Diesel intake elbow for the 5.9L Cummins replaces the restrictive stock piping on your for the 2003-2007 Dodge Truck with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing. The increased diameter and large radius bend prevent restriction within the intake for a noticeable increase in performance and turbo spool while the stronger aluminum tubing and CNC machined base plate is designed to hold higher boost levels. Finished with in eye-catching Sinister's high-gloss blue powder coat, the Sinister Diesel 5.9L Cummins Intake Elbow provides an upgrade over the stock unit. Like all Sinister Diesel products, it was designed and pressure tested at our California headquarters and it also comes backed by the legendary Sinister Diesel Lifetime Warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully TIG-welded mandrel-bent tubing, with precision CNC machined billet aluminum flanges
- Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Easy and quick installation with basic hand tools
- Optional: up to 4 -1/8th" NPT bungs for Methanol/Water/Nitrous/Air Intake Temperature/etc. (Allow 1-2 week additional lead time)
- Blue Powder Coated Aluminum Intake Elbow
- Required Hardware
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A:This product is finished in a Sinister Blue high gloss powder coat for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A:Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister?s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H6.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.