Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow for 2003-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
50 State Legal!
CARB EO# D-721-7
The Sinister Diesel intake elbow for the 5.9L Cummins replaces the restrictive stock piping on your for the 2003-2007 Dodge Truck with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing. The increased diameter and large radius bend prevent restriction within the intake for a noticeable increase in performance and turbo spool while the stronger aluminum tubing and CNC machined base plate is designed to hold higher boost levels. Finished with in eye-catching Sinister's high-gloss blue powder coat, the Sinister Diesel 5.9L Cummins Intake Elbow provides an upgrade over the stock unit.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully TIG-welded mandrel-bent tubing, with precision CNC machined billet aluminum flanges
- Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Easy and quick installation with basic hand tools
- Blue Powder Coated Aluminum Intake Elbow
- Required Hardware
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A:This product is finished in a Sinister Blue high gloss powder coat for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Sinister Diesel
- Dodge Cummins - Air Intakes & Parts - Intake Elbows / Manifolds for Cummins
- Shop by Vehicle - Dodge Cummins - 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products - Cummins
- Air Intakes & Parts - Intake Elbows / Manifolds
- 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products
- Intake Elbows / Manifolds for Cummins|50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products - Cummins|Intake Elbows / Manifolds|50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H6.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.