This product is NOT for sale in California
The Sinister Diesel intake elbow for the 5.9L Cummins replaces the restrictive stock piping on your for the 2003-2007 Dodge Truck with larger diameter CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing. The increased diameter and large radius bend prevent restriction within the intake for a noticeable increase in performance and turbo spool while the stronger aluminum tubing and CNC machined base plate is designed to hold higher boost levels. Finished with in eye-catching Sinister's Gray powder coat, the Sinister Diesel 5.9L Cummins Intake Elbow provides an upgrade over the stock unit.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully TIG-welded mandrel-bent tubing, with precision CNC machined billet aluminum flanges
- Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Easy and quick installation with basic hand tools
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- 2 Year Warranty
- Gray Powder Coated Aluminum Intake Elbow
- Required Hardwarer
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A:This product is finished in a Sinister Gray powder coat for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance