Sinister Diesel Injection Pressure Regulator Valve (IPR) for 2005-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
The 6.0L PowerStroke engine uses an Injection Pressure Regulator (IPR) valve to control the output pressure of the high pressure oil pump. A faulty IPR valve can leave your 2005 to 2007 Ford Super Duty and 2005 Ford Excursion with power loss, poor idling and can even result in the engine stalling out. Fortunately, the Sinister Diesel 6.0 PowerStroke IPR valve is just what you need to keep your truck on the road.
Remanufactured with a precise fit that meets or exceeds OEM specifications, the Sinister Diesel 6.0 PowerStroke IPR valve will get your truck back to spec and running properly, and it's covered by a two-year warranty. As is the case with any 6.0 PowerStroke IPR valve replacement, we recommended that you also change the engine oil and replace the oil filter and fuel filter.
Note: It's recommended to replaced Oil, Oil Filter, and Fuel Filter when replacing your IPR.
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- Precision manufactured for perfect fit
- Remedies power loss, poor idling and stalling out from a faulty IPR Valve
- 2-Year Warranty
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Electrical/Glow Plugs for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Injection Electronics for Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - OEM Ford
- Engine Parts and Performance - Glow Plugs / Electrical
- Injection Pumps - Injection Electronics
- OEM - Factory Ford
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.