Sinister Diesel Coolant Reservoir (Degas) for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
Sinister Diesel's new Coolant Reservoir is made from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum which is TIG welded and pressure tested for maximum strength. This fabrication method makes Sinister’s tank significantly stronger than factory tanks which are molded from two plastic pieces which are sealed together causing stress, cracking and leaking. In addition, aluminum dissipates heat in the coolant system, improving performance and longevity. Sinister’s Coolant Reservoir uses a the factory cap (upgraded caps are available!) and features sight glass for easy level inspection. It is a direct, bolt in replacement for your stock reservoir and can be installed with basic tools in less than 30 minutes.
This Coolant Reservoir is manufactured at Sinister’s Sacramento facility for maximum quality control. Great care is put into the part’s cutting, forming, fitment, welding to ensure years of trouble free performance. The Coolant Reservoir is available in Sinister Gray or Sinister Blue for added corrosion resistance and a clean look under the hood.
Features and Benefits:
- TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum Construction - Substantially stronger than OEM
- Pressure tested
- Powder Coated in Sinister Blue
- Drop In Replacement - Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Sight glass for easy level inspection
- Sinister Diesel Coolant Reservoir
- Installation Hardware
- Q: Does this item have a warranty?
- A: Yes! Sinister Diesel Coolant Reservoirs include a LIFETIME Warranty.
- Q: Is this a difficult item to install?
- A: No, this Sinister Diesel Coolant Reservoir installs easily, even for a beginner, with basic hand tools in less than 30 minutes.
- Q: Does this item come with a new Cap?
- N: No, it does not. However your factory cap will fit. Upgraded Caps are available here.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H8.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.