Sinister Diesel Cold Air Intake for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L (Gray)
Sinister Diesel intakes are designed, engineered and fabricated in-house to provide industry leading performance and durability. All of our intakes utilize CNC mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum performance and strength. Our kits include silicone couplers that are far superior in reliability to OEM materials so you can count on high performance when it matters most. All kits include the necessary installation hardware so they can be installed with common tools and minimal experience. Sinister Diesel intakes are available powder coated in our unique Sinister Gray for an eye catching and durable finish that will last for years.
Features and Benefits:
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Gray
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
PLEASE CONTACT US AT 877-976-9786 IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FACTORY MAF SENSOR
This intake is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-721-1).
Click Here for Pre-Filter
- Q: I know it is stronger and looks better, but doesn't aluminum conduct more heat than plastic?
- A: From a technical standpoint, aluminum will conduct heat a little better because it is metal, but the thin walled tubing allows the heat to dissipate from the moving air much faster. The issue with a plastic intake tubing is that while it takes just as much time to heat up, it takes a considerable amount more time to dissipate that heat build up, also known as heat soak, within the tubing. Pick up your air intake today and experience Sinister?s 5 quality standards for yourself.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.