Sinister Diesel Cold Air Intake for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L (Gray)
The more air you can get to your truck's engine the better and more efficiently it runs, and factory air intakes just can't stand up to the Sinister Diesel 2003-07 PowerStroke 6.0L cold air intake in this regard. This cold air intake kit significantly improves throttle response and turbo spool up, and it's great for daily driving, towing and even racing applications!
If you're looking to get more performance and fuel economy from your 6.0L PowerStroke V-8, then the Sinister Diesel 2003-07 PowerStroke 6.0L cold air intake is the way to go. The aluminum tubing features CNC mandrel bending for smooth airflow and excellent durability, and it also comes with long-lasting reusable cotton filter media that is oversized to maximize air flow. This tubing is polished and powder coated in the signature Sinister Blue helping to combat corrosion and adding a great look under the hood.
The 2003-07 PowerStroke 6.0L cold air intake has been designed, engineered and fabricated by Sinister Diesel ensuring the highest level of performance and quality, and these kits come with all mounting hardware required for the installation as well as silicone couplers designed for maximum durability. This kit has been developed for an easy, drop-in installation with basic hand tools and minimum experience.
Give a real boost to your truck’s performance and save on fuel using this Sinister Diesel 2003-07 PowerStroke 6.0L cold air intake!
Features and Benefits:
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Gray
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
PLEASE CONTACT US AT 877-976-9786 IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FACTORY MAF SENSOR
This intake is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-721-1).
Click Here for Pre-Filter
- Q: I know it is stronger and looks better, but doesn't aluminum conduct more heat than plastic?
- A: From a technical standpoint, aluminum will conduct heat a little better because it is metal, but the thin walled tubing allows the heat to dissipate from the moving air much faster. The issue with a plastic intake tubing is that while it takes just as much time to heat up, it takes a considerable amount more time to dissipate that heat build up, also known as heat soak, within the tubing. Pick up your air intake today and experience Sinister?s 5 quality standards for yourself.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.