This intake is 50-state legal
CARB E.O Number D-721-1
Features and Benefits:
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Blue
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- 2 Year Warranty
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
- Q: I know it is stronger and looks better, but doesn't aluminum conduct more heat than plastic?
- A: From a technical standpoint, aluminum will conduct heat a little better because it is metal, but the thin walled tubing allows the heat to dissipate from the moving air much faster. The issue with a plastic intake tubing is that while it takes just as much time to heat up, it takes a considerable amount more time to dissipate that heat build up, also known as heat soak, within the tubing. Pick up your air intake today and experience Sinister?s 5 quality standards for yourself.
PLEASE CONTACT US AT 916-772-9253 IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FACTORY MAF SENSOR