Sinister Diesel Charge Pipe (Cold Side) for 1999.5-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Maximize the performance and efficiency of your 1999.5 through 2003 Ford 7.3L PowerStroke V-8 by replacing the stock, restrictive piping that connects the intercooler to your engine with the 7.3L Powerstroke cold side charge pipe. This upgraded 3" cold side charge pipe is larger in diameter than the stock pipe, and it has smooth mandrel bends to increase airflow velocity for improved power and lower EGTs.
The 7.3L Powerstroke cold side charge pipe is also more durable than the OEM pipe being made from Stainless Steel and connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400 psi. The intercooler pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished powder-coated Sinister Blue for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance. Four stainless steel spring boot clamps are also included with this kit to provide a long-lasting, reliable seal.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3" Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (2) 4-Ply Silicone Boots
- (4) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue High Gloss powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.