Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator for 2013-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
The legendary reliability and power of the 6.7L Cummins equipped Dodge Ram has solidified it as one of the most popular trucks in the world for getting work done. But every legend has its weakness, and for the Dodge Ram, the stock radiator is one of them.
The plastic end tanks of the stock Ram radiator are prone to cracking and leaks over time. Add the increased stress and heat created by power-adding modifications and you have a recipe for disaster. But that's where Mishimoto can help.
Our new 2013+ Ram 2500 / 3500 radiator is the ideal upgrade for any workhorse Cummins powered Ram. With a fully aluminum, TIG-welded construction, this radiator is built as tough as your truck. A 63% increase in coolant capacity, and 41% larger surface area mean you can pile on the power and never worry about the heat.
As with all of our products, this radiator is backed up by Mishimoto's Lifetime Warranty. Doesn't your Ram deserve a radiator worthy of legend?
- Direct fit for the 2013+ Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins
- Increases coolant capacity by 63% and surface area by 41% to maximize cooling
- Durable fully aluminum construction with TIG-welded end tanks and fittings
- Features a 2" thick, three-row core for efficient cooling under high loads
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 34.0 lbs.
- W29.0000” x H10.0000” x L41.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.