PITBULL SERIES Turbocharger for 2013-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Turbochargers are an integral part of today's diesel engines, and the Sinister Diesel Pitbull series 2013-18 Dodge Cummins 6.7L turbocharger is there to add more power and efficiency to your truck. This turbocharger is designed to fit 2013 through 2018 Ram Heavy Duty pickup trucks equipped with the 6.7L Cummins engine (excluding cab and chassis trucks).
The 2013-18 Dodge Cummins 6.7L turbocharger looks like a stock turbocharger, but it is far more efficient than the factory OEM unit. The larger billet compressor wheel and upgraded turbine profile greatly reduces back pressure and allows for significantly increased turbine flow compared to the competition. This results in lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs) and substantially increased power on the same tune! When it comes to towing or racing, the ability to make power efficiently is often overlooked.
For those running a stock setup, the 2013-18 Dodge Cummins 6.7L turbocharger has a drop-in design that requires no modifications, but for the tuner crowd, this turbocharger can support up to 690 horsepower with added modifications. It will operate just fine on a complete OEM truck, but it will benefit from a tune substantially more than an OEM turbocharger!
The turbocharger uses a new Holset VGT actuator and Ballistic Billet 64.5mm 7+7 blade compressor wheel with a 70mm 12 blade turbine. Each turbo actuator stroke is tested prior to shipping, and all turbos are VSR high speed balanced to ensure proper operation. The turbo is then finished in the signature Sinister Blue powder coat for extra protection, durability and a stylish appearance, and it is covered by a one-year parts warranty.
- "Drops in" to the stock location
- Can support modifications up to 690HP with additional performance mods
- Utilizes a brand new Holset VGT actuator
- Ballistic Billet 64.5mm 7+7 blade compressor wheel and 70mm 12 blade turbine
- VSR high speed balanced
- Each turbo actuator stroke is tested prior to shipping
- 12 Month Warranty
Note: Warranty is void when using tunes that restrict vane position. This may lead to over-speed failure
Note: This turbocharger does NOT fit on Cab & Chassis trucks
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished with in Sinister Blue powder coat for extra protection, durability, and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: The Sinister Diesel Pitbull Turbochargers come with a 1-Year parts warranty.
- Q: Am I required to use a "tune" with this turbocharger?
- A: No! It will operate just fine on a complete OEM truck, but it will benefit from a tune substantially more than an OEM turbocharger!
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 45.0 lbs.
- W12.5000” x H15.0000” x L12.5000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.