Sinister Diesel Steering Box Support for 2003-2009 Dodge Cummins 5.9L/6.7L (Blue)
The Sinister Diesel Cummins Steering Box Brace helps to eliminate the wobble and play in the steering system that is common in Cummins-powered Dodge trucks. The Cummins Steering Box Brace Kit from Sinister Diesel includes all of the hardware that you will need to complete the installation which can be accomplished in about an hour. This kit will fit 2003-2009 Cummins Dodge 2500/3500 4x4 pickups.
Cummins Steering Box Brace Features:
- Construction - Steel
- Product Design - Laser Cut Brackets and TIG welded
- Performance Notes - Improved stability in the steering system
- Kit Includes - (1) Cummins Steering Box Brace and all hardware needed for installation
- 1 Year Warranty
**If you have the newer 6-bolt steering box installed, you will need the 2010-2012 stabilizer kit**
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished with blue powder coat for extra protection and durability.
- Sinister Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H4.0000” x L38.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.