Ball Valve for Coolant Filter Kit(s)
If you want to upgrade an older Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration kit or even make your own, get the absolute most reliable ball valves from Sinister Diesel!
The valve body and ball are both solid brass with chrome plating to ensure it doesn't corrode and keeps it's great looks for years to come. It also has PTFE Seals to ensure that when it's closed, there are no drips! They're also rated to handle up to 450psi so you can rely on them to never be the point of failure in your cooling system.
- Solid Brass Body and Ball
- Chrome plating to resist corrosion and look great
- 3/8-18 NPTF - Male and Female
- Rated up to 450psi!
- PTFE Seat and Flourocarbon Stem Seal for leak free performance
- Sinister Diesel
- Engine Parts and Performance - Cooling - Coolant Filtration
- Shop by Vehicle - Dodge Cummins - Coolant & Oil Filtration for Cummins
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - Coolant & Oil Filtration for Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - GM Duramax - Coolant & Oil Filtration for Duramax
- Engine Parts and Performance - Fittings, Seals, and Gaskets
- Coolant & Oil Filtration
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.