Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System for 2013-2018 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
From the factory, many modern engine blocks will have sand from the casting process still in the cooling channels. If not filtered out, the sand can clog EGR coolers or cause premature wear of water pumps or coolant seals. The Sinister Diesel 2013-18 Dodge Cummins 6.7L Coolant Filtration System is a stylish and affordable way to insure against premature failures from debris in the coolant system by using a high-quality WIX filter.
This 2013-18 Dodge Cummins 6.7L Coolant Filtration System will add years of life to your diesel engine by removing contaminants such as the casting sand and metal shavings allowing your engine's water pump, EGR cooler and cooler to last longer. Cleaner coolant also helps extend the life and performance of your Cummins engine.
The filter boss is constructed of CNC machined billet 6061 aluminum, and it is anodized with a Sinister Blue finish helping to combat corrosion and adding a great look under the hood. This kit includes everything required for installation including the bracket, fittings and WIX coolant filter; no drilling or modifications are required. The filter can be easily unscrewed for replacement. We recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles with replacement of the second and third filters is at 3,000 miles each. After 3 changes, filter replacement can be done once a year. The silicone hoses fittings are pre-assembled for simple, leak-proof connections that factory tested at twice the recommended radiator cap pressure. Depending on experience, installation time should take around 2 hours. Recommended Tools: 9/16”, 13/16” wrench, 8mm socket, 3/8” 12 point socket or 5/16” combination wrench, large adjustable wrench, regular screwdriver, utility knife and diagonal cutters.
- Construction - 6061 Aluminum Filter Block, Silicone Hose
- WIX Coolant Filter
- Product Design - CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum, Anodized in Sinister Blue
- Performance Notes - Cleaner coolant for longer engine life
- Special Note - Recommended Tools: 9/16”, 13/16” wrench, 8mm socket, 3/8” 12 point socket or 5/16” combination wrench, large adjustable wrench, regular screw driver, utility knife, diagonal cutters
- 1 Year Warranty
- WIX Coolant Filter
- Filter Block
- Mounting Bracket
- Installation Hardware
- Q: What is the installation time for this product?
- A: The Sinister Diesel Coolant Filer Bypass system takes approximately 2 hours for installation. Installation time may vary based on experience.
- Q: Why do I need a Coolant Filtration system?
- A: From the factory, many engine blocks will have sand, from the casting process, still in the cooling channels. If not filtered out, the sand can clog EGR coolers or cause premature wear of water pumps or coolant seals. Our Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System is a stylish and affordable "insurance" against premature failures from debris in the coolant system.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.