The 2017+ Ford Super Duty equipped with the 6.7L Powerstroke is one of the most capable and reliable trucks on the road today. But, when Mishimoto heard about 6.7L Powerstroke air-to-water intercoolers leaking internally, we set to work making the 6.7L Powerstroke even better.
The Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler brings even more reliability to the 6.7L by ditching the stamped and stacked plate stock design. Instead, our intercooler is built with cast aluminum end tanks that are precision TIG-welded to the robust bar-and-plate core. The cast end-tanks reduce potential failure points, making them more reliable than cut and welded tanks.Further durability is added by the inclusion of a mandrel-bent cold-side pipe and silicone couplers with Duracore™ Technology.
Aside from being more durable than stock, the Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler also flows better. Flow bench testing showed that the Mishimoto intercooler flowed 22% better than the stock cooler. On the dyno, that extra flow allowed our stock 6.7L Powerstroke to make 40 lb-ft more torque.
Like all Mishimoto products, our 2017+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Air-to-Water intercooler is covered by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for all 2017+ Ford 6.7L Powerstrokes
- 22% greater airflow than stock 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler
- Dyno-proven 40 lb-ft torque gains without other modifications
- Cast end tanks are more durable than brazed or welded end tanks, eliminating potential leak points
- Bar-and-plate core for efficient cooling and unsurpassed strength
- No tune required–intercooler can be installed on a completely stock or modified truck
- Includes Mishimoto mandrel-bent aluminum cold-side pipe for a direct fit on 2017+ vehicles
- Finished in Stealthy Micro-Wrinkle Black
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty