- Fully machined from Aluminum
- High Flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out oil, fuel and water vapor
- Fully Baffled Internals
- Serviceable can so you can see how much oil is being caught by the catch can
- Designed for easy install on 03'-07' Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Can be opened while installed for inspection or cleaning
- Frame Rail mounted
- (1) Billet Aluminum Catch Can
- Complete Installation hardware kit
- Q: Can I use this kit with an aftermarket bumper
- A: Yes, but the kit may need to be moved slightly. The included hardware will allow you to mount this kit wherever you may need.
Get the best performance out of your truck with our high-quality oil catch can aimed to optimize performance and protect components from oil blow-by. An oil catch can is used to filter and catch excess oil before recirculation through intake system from the CCV/PCV. Once the oil vapors have been caught, clean air can be passed back into the intake for optimized combustion.
Adding a catch can inline of your engine and intake will help prevent oil residue from getting into the turbo. Oil residue in your turbo can affect the life of it by causing an imbalance of the compressor wheel. A Catch Can will also help keep oil residue from collecting on the inside walls of your charge pipes, intercooler and intake manifold. Even the slightest amount of oil residue in your intercooler can drastically reduce thermal efficiency by no longer allowing incoming hot air from the turbo to transfer as much heat as possible through the intercooler.