Features and Benefits:
- The new and improved Filter Block is CNC Machined from Solid Billet 6061 Aluminum
- High Strength, Abrasion Resistant Silicone Hoses with molded T for reduced point of failure
- Extends the life of your Water Pump, Oil Cooler, and EGR Cooler
- Maintains optimal coolant flow as this is a bypass filtration kit
- 1 Year Warranty
It doesn't matter if your 6.0L Ford Powerstroke engine is brand new or has had a long service life, there are contaminants like casting sand leftover from the manufacturing process, metal shavings, rust, and mineral deposits floating in your coolant that can diminish the heat capacity of your truck's cooling system. Over time, these dangerous deposits can even cause damage to your water pump bearings and the small passages inside your EGR cooler and oil cooler. The CNC machined billet 6061 aluminum anodized construction filter boss attaches to a supplied bracket, which mounts to factory holes so no drilling is required. This kit includes all fittings needed for installation. The filter can be easily unscrewed for replacement. We recommend replacement of the first filter at 500 miles with replacement of the second and third filters is at 3,000 miles each. After 3 changes, filter replacement can be done once a year. The silicone hoses fittings are pre-assembled for simple, leak-proof connections that factory tested at twice the recommended radiator cap pressure.
- Genuine WIX Coolant Filter
- Filter Block
- Mounting Bracket
- Nickel plated ball valves
- Silicone Hoses
- Molded Silicone T-Hose
- Installation Hardware
- Q: What is the installation time for this product?
- A:The Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter Bypass system takes approximately 2 hours for installation. Installation time may vary based on experience.
- Q: Why do I need a Coolant Filtration system?
- A:From the factory, many engine blocks will have sand, from the casting process, still in the cooling channels. If not filtered out, the sand can clog EGR coolers or cause premature wear of water pumps or coolant seals. Our Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System is a stylish and affordable "insurance" against premature failures from debris in the coolant system.