- Filter Block, Oil Cap, and Oil Filter Cap are CNC Machined from Solid Billet Aluminum
- Anodized in Sinister Blue for great looks and protection from corrosion
- Mounting bracket is soild steel
- Reduced oil Contamination
- The included 2-Micron oil filter captures much smaller particles than the OEM primary oil filter
- 1 Year Warranty
*Will not work with Round Coolant Filter Block*
Introducing the Sinister Diesel Bypass Oil Filter System designed specifically for the 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L engine. Engineered to provide unparalleled production, this advanced bypass system is a must-have.
The Sinister Diesel Oil Filter System is meticulously crafted with precision to ensure superior durability and reliability. Using high-quality materials and designed to withstand the demanding conditions of your Powerstroke engine, you can rest assured that your engine's oil will be kept cleaner and free from contaminants, promoting optimal performance and prolonging the life of your engine.
This oil filter system utilizes a highly efficient bypass filtration process, allowing for superior filtration of contaminants down to the smallest particles. By removing harmful impurities such as dirt, soot, and metal particles, it helps prevent engine wear, oil degradation, and potential damage to critical engine components.
- (1) Amsoil 2 Micron Oil Filter
- (1) Billet Aluminum Oil Cap
- (1) Billet Aluminum Filter Block
- (1) Billet Aluminum Oil Filter Cap
- Braided Stainless Lines
- Mounting Bracket
- Required Installation Hardware
Note: Clearance Issues with Banks Hot Side Charge Pipe
Note: Be Sure to add SD-EOF-RETRO if adding this kit to an existing Coolant Filter Kit