If you want to ensure maximum protection for your GM diesel engine's fuel system, then be sure to check out this upgraded Duramax fuel filter. Instead of a the factory fuel filter, the Sinister Diesel Duramax fuel filter and adapter kit comes with everything that you will need to upgrade to an ultra-fine 2 micron fuel filter on the 2001 to 2016 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 and 3500 Heavy Duty pickup trucks equipped with the 6.6L Duramax V-8.
The spin-on filter from Caterpillar improves both the efficiency and capacity of the engine's fuel filtration system reducing long-term repair and maintenance costs while prolonging the life of your fuel system and diesel injectors. The adapter is made from CNC billet aluminum construction with Sinister Diesel's signature blue anodized finish, and the upgrade does not require any modifications to be installed.
This Duramax fuel filter adapter kit includes the fuel filter adapter base, an ultra-fine 2 micron fuel filter from Caterpillar and all of the hardware and o-rings required for the install. This adapter kit is manufactured and tested at Sinister Diesel's California headquarters, and it comes with the legendary Sinister .
- Improved Filtration Efficiency
- CNC Billet Aluminum Construction
- Blue Anodized Finish
- (1) Sinister Diesel CAT Fuel Filter Adapter
- (1) Stand Off Space with hardware
- (1) Ultra-fine 2 Micron CAT Fuel Filter
Spare Replacement CAT Fuel Filters can be found HERE
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.