CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
The Sinister Diesel Charge Pipe Kit for the Powerstroke 6.7L replaces the stock, restrictive piping that connects the turbocharger to your intercooler. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Charge Pipe Kit is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. Our Intercooler Pipes are masterfully back-purge TIG welded and finished in polished powdercoated Sinister Gray for a beautiful under-hood look.
Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested at Sinister’s California headquarters. Don't let a factory pipe rob your engine of power and efficiency; get the Sinister Diesel 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L charge pipe kit!
Features and Benefits:
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision 3" Bent Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Gray
- 2 Year Warranty
- (1) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (3) Silicone Boots
- (6) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Gray Matte powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.