CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
This intake retains your factory air intake boot
Quicken your truck’s turbo spool-up and throttle response with this 6.7L Cummins cold air intake from Sinister Diesel. It’s been designed, engineered, and fabricated all in-house, so you’re getting a high-quality part for your 2007.5 to 2012 Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel engine. Feel a huge difference whether you’re driving in town, towing a big load, or racing on a track.
Sinister Diesel only uses a precision CNC mandrel bent aluminum tube for the intake, ensuring smooth flow of air. Silicone couplings combine with the Signature Sinister Blue powder coat for an attractive and durable solution. You also enjoy a cleanable cotton element air filter, so buying new filters is a thing of the past. Installation is simple and all mounting hardware comes included.
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Blue
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- 2 Year Warranty
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
Click Here for Pre-Filter
Q: I know it is stronger and looks better, but doesn't aluminum conduct more heat than plastic?
A: On a technical standpoint, aluminum would be a little more subject the heat because it is metal, but, it is thin walled tubing, and would also dissipate the heat much faster as air is moving. The issue with a plastic intake, while it takes just as much time to heat up, it takes a considerable amount more time to dissipate that heat build up, also known as heat soak. We could easily out source our intakes like most other companies, but instead we choose to spend more time and effort to make these out of a much better material, in house with our own welders and materials. We have been testing and running these for quite some time, and have out performed every other intake we have put it up against.