Check out our new revision of the 6.0 Powerstroke Coolant Filtration System HERE
- The Filter Block is CNC Machined from Solid Billet 6061 Aluminum
- High Strength, Abrasion Resistant Silicone Hoses
- Extends the life of your Water Pump, Oil Cooler, and EGR Cooler
- Maintains optimal coolant flow as this is a bypass filtration kit
- 1 Year Warranty
Features and Benefits:
It doesn't matter if your 6.0L Powerstroke engine is brand new or has had a long service life, there are contaminants like casting sands leftover from the manufacturing process, metal shavings, rust, and mineral deposits floating in your coolant that can diminish the heat capacity of your truck's cooling system. Over time, these dangerous deposits can even cause damage to your water pump bearings and t he small passages inside your EGR cooler and oil cooler. The Filter Block attaches to a supplied bracket, which mounts to the factory holes so no drilling is required. This kit includes all the fittings needed for installation. The filter can be easily unscrewed for replacement. We recommend replacement of the filter at 500 miles with replacement of the second and third filters at 3,000 miles each. After 3 changes, filter replacements can be done once a year. The silicone hose fittings are pre-assembled for simple, leak-proof connections that are factory tested at twice the recommended radiator cap pressure.
- Genuine WIX Coolant Filter
- Filter Block
- Mounting Bracket
- Silicon Hoses
- Installation Hardware
- Q: What is the installation time for this product?
- A: The Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter Bypass system takes approximately 2 hours for installation. Installation time may vary based on experience.
- Q: Why do I need a Coolant Filtration system?
- A: From the factory, many engine blocks will have sand, from the casting process, still in the cooling channels. If not filtered out, the sand can clog EGR coolers or cause premature wear of water pumps or coolant seals. Our Sinister Diesel Coolant Filtration System is a stylish and affordable "insurance" against premature failures from debris in the coolant system.