Sinister Diesel 58v FICM for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
Help your truck to run better using this 03-07 Powerstroke 58v FICM from Sinister Diesel. This fuel injection control module or FICM has been designed by Sinister Manufacturing, Sinister Diesel’s parent company, using exacting standards. It will help your 2003-2007 Ford Excursion, F-250, or F-350 with the 6.0-liter Powerstroke use the correct amount of fuel for different situations, boosting both efficiency and power.
Because this FICM comes with the most recent preset tunes from Ford, you can install it into your truck with ease. You also can expect excellent quality, thanks in part to the 2 year warranty from Sinister Diesel, eliminating any worry about what will happen if something goes wrong.
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Q: Does the 4-pin or 7-pin connector make a difference?
- A: No, we use all 4-pin style boards for added durability. These will work with any 6.0 Powerstroke.
- Q: Is this FICM safe to run with other aftermarket parts such as Injectors, Turbo, Tuning devices?
- A: Yes, This FICM is designed to work in sync with all variations of aftermarket performance and reliability modifiications without any issues.
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Electrical/Glow Plugs for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Engine Dress Up for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Fuel System for Powerstroke - Fuel System Electronics for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Injection Electronics for Powerstroke
- Engine Parts and Performance - Glow Plugs / Electrical
- Engine Parts and Performance - Engine Dress Up
- Fuel System - Fuel System Electronics
- Injection Pumps - Injection Electronics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H5.0000” x L15.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.