Home - Return to Previous Page
Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
50 State Legal!
Sinister Diesel Intercooler Charge Pipes for Ford Trucks
The Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe Kit for the Powerstroke 6.0L connects the intercooler to the intake. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe Kit is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. Our Intercooler Pipes are masterfully TIG welded and powdercoated Sinister Blue for a beautiful under-hood look.
Features and Benefits:
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3" Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (2) Silicone Boots
- (4) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue High Gloss powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits for Powerstroke - Turbo Piping for Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products - Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - Intercoolers & Pipes for Powerstroke
- Intercoolers & Pipes - Charge Pipes
- Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits - Turbo Piping
- 50 State Legal Sinister Diesel Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H11.0000” x L28.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.