50 State Legal!
Ford 6.0 Intake elbow CARB EO# D-721-6 (CARB EO is for 2005-2007 models only)
Note: The Hot-side charge pipe does NOT fit with trucks that have the dual alternator option.
Features and Benefits:
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3" Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Powder Coated and Polished in Sinister Blue
The Sinister Diesel 6.0 Charge Pipe Kit with Intake Elbow is a performance upgrade designed to replaced the the factory piping on the 2003-2007 Ford F250 and F350 trucks with the 6.0L Power stroke. The charge pipe kit is made of high-quality materials and is designed to increase airflow and reduce turbo lag, resulting in improved throttle response, increased horsepower and better overall performance.
This kit includes mandrel-bent aluminum charge pipes and intake elbow with a smooth interior surface to ensure optimal airflow. The kit is powder-coated in Sinister Diesel's signature blue finish for added durability and custom look. The kit also includes high-quality silicone couplers and t-bolt clamps to ensure a secure and leak free installation.
Our charge pipe kit is designed to be a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory piping, making installation quick and easy. The kit is also designed to work with the factory intercooler or any aftermarket intercooler that is designed to fit the stock piping.
- (1) Intake Elbow
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (1) Hot Side Charge Pipe
- (4) Silicone Boots
- (8) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue High Gloss powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.