Sinister Diesel 48v FICM for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
Thanks to Sinister Diesel, this 03-07 Powerstroke 48v FICM will keep your truck’s engine running efficiently. A fuel injection control module or FICM uses electrical impulses to control the fuel injection on your 2003-2007 Ford F-250, F-350, or Excursion with the 6.0L Powerstroke.
Preset tunes, including the latest developed by Ford, are included in the Sinister Diesel Powerstroke 48v FICM. That means less guesswork when you first get this FICM, allowing you to replace the factory unit without unnecessary difficulty. Output is excellent at 58 volts and the Sinister Diesel FICM comes with a 2-year warranty which begins when you purchase it.
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Q: Does the 4-pin or 7-pin connector make a difference?
- A: No, we use all 4-pin style boards for added durability. These will work with any 6.0 Powerstroke.
- Q: Is this FICM safe to run with other aftermarket parts such as Injectors, Turbo, Tuning devices?
- A: Yes, This FICM is designed to work in sync with all variations of aftermarket performance and reliability modifiications without any issues.
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Engine Dress Up for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Electrical/Glow Plugs for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Fuel System for Powerstroke - Fuel System Electronics for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Injection Electronics for Powerstroke
- Engine Parts and Performance - Glow Plugs / Electrical
- Engine Parts and Performance - Engine Dress Up
- Fuel System - Fuel System Electronics
- Injection Pumps - Injection Electronics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H4.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.