Sinister Diesel Cold Air Intake for 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L
CARB EO # PENDING
CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Make a strong statement with this 6.4L Powerstroke cold air intake from Sinister Diesel. It looks great under your hood, thanks to the Signature Sinister Blue powder coat. Even more importantly, this cold air intake results in quicker turbo spool-up and throttle response, making your truck that much more entertaining and engaging to drive. It’s perfect no matter if you want to tow, haul, race, etc.
Sinister Diesel uses aluminum tubing with a CNC mandrel bend, ensuring smooth airflow through the cold air intake. High-grade silicone couplings resist high temperatures. The cotton filter is washable, so you don’t need to replace it. All mounting hardware comes included and installation is simple.
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Blue
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
A tuner is required that will disable the "Aftermarket Part Installed" Check Engine Light
- Q: I know it is stronger and looks better, but doesn't aluminum conduct more heat than plastic?
- A: From a technical standpoint, aluminum will conduct heat a little better because it is metal, but the thin walled tubing allows the heat to dissipate from the moving air much faster. The issue with a plastic intake tubing is that while it takes just as much time to heat up, it takes a considerable amount more time to dissipate that heat build up, also known as heat soak, within the tubing. Pick up your air intake today and experience Sinister?s 5 quality standards for yourself.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.