Sinister Diesel Injection Control Pressure Sensor (ICP) for 2004-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L (Passenger Valve Cover)
The ICP (Injection Control Pressure) Sensor is responsible for detecting the pressure of the oil feeding the injectors in the Ford 6.0 Powerstroke. A faulty ICP Sensor can cause all kinds of problems. Poor idle, stalling, surging, or not even allowing the engine to start at all. Get your 6.0 Powerstroke running right again with a Sinister Diesel Injection Control Pressure Sensor. They are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards for long lasting reliability and so you can get things fixed right the first time.
Note: Located On the Passenger Valve Cover
- Restores poor driveability that comes with a faulty ICP Sensor
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed OEM Standards for reliable operation and a perfect fit
- Comes with 12 Month/Unlimited Mile Warranty
- (1) Sinister Diesel Injection Control Pressure Sensor
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Glow Plugs/Electrical for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Injection Electronics for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Pressure Regulators for Powerstroke
- Engine Parts and Performance - Glow Plugs / Electrical
- Injection Pumps - Injection Electronics
- Injection Pumps - Pressure Regulators
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.