Sinister Diesel New EGR Valve for 2005-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
The 6.0 Powerstroke EGR valve is prone to clogging which results in poor drivability, failed emissions tests, and a check engine light on the dash. Modified engines are at even bigger risk for EGR failure because of a greater production of exhaust soot. Often when the 6.0 Powerstroke EGR valve sticks closed, it can lead to an over-boost condition and a check engine light as the ECM detects insufficient EGR flow. But an EGR valve that is stuck open allows the most exhaust gas into the intake manifold. This condition is much easier to notice as the truck could have a rough idle, decreased power output, and excessive black soot from the exhaust.
The Sinister Diesel EGR Valve restores lost performance in your Ford diesel truck and comes backed by a 1 year Warranty. It's a simple drop-in replacement on any Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty or Ford Excursion with a 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine and an late production date of 2005-2007.
- Restore lost power and poor drivability
- Fix EGR related Check Engine Lights and help pass emissions
- Built to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- 1 Year/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- (1) Sinister Diesel New EGR Valve for 2005-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - EGR Coolers & Components for Powerstroke - EGR Coolers for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Glow Plugs/Electrical for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Injection Electronics for Powerstroke
- EGR Coolers & Components - EGR Coolers
- Engine Parts and Performance - Glow Plugs / Electrical
- Injection Pumps - Injection Electronics
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.