Sinister Diesel Cold Air Intake for 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
Now 50 State Legal!
CARB EO# D-721-3
Diesel engines are simple: air and fuel make power, so with a cold air intake, the more air you get into your engine, the more power you can make. The Sinister Diesel 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L cold air intake (CAI) feeds your engine more air than the factory intake. Improved throttle response and turbo spool-up come from this cold air intake, enhancing performance in daily driving, towing and even racing applications!
If you're looking to get more performance and fuel economy from your 6.7L Powerstroke V8, then the Sinister Diesel 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L cold air intake is the way to go. The aluminum tubing features CNC mandrel bending for smooth airflow and excellent durability, and it also comes with long-lasting reusable cotton filter media that is oversized to maximize air flow. This tubing is polished and powder-coated in the signature Sinister Blue, helping to combat corrosion and adding a great look under your Super Duty's hood.
Sinister Diesel designed and manufactured the 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L cold air intake to ensure the highest level of performance and quality. These CAI kits come with all mounting hardware required for the installation, as well as silicone couplers for maximum durability. This kit has been developed for easy installation with basic hand tools and minimal experience.
Boost your Ford truck’s performance and save on fuel with this Sinister Diesel 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L cold air intake!
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Blue
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue anodized finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.