Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe for 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
CARB EO # PENDING
This item is for RACE USE ONLY. It is not for sale in the state of California.
Note: This part is in high demand and may require a build time of 3 to 4 weeks. If you need this part sooner, please call us at 888-966-5643 to verify availability.
Maximize the performance and efficiency of your 2011 through 2016 Ford 6.7L PowerStroke V-8 by replacing the stock, restrictive piping that connects the intercooler to your engine with the 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L cold side charge pipe. This upgraded 3" cold side charge pipe is larger in diameter than the stock pipe, and it has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity for improved power and lower EGTs.
The 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L cold side charge pipe is also more durable than the OEM pipe being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy, and it is connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boot that is rated up to 400 psi. The intercooler pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished powder coated Sinister Blue for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance. A pair of stainless steel spring boot clamps are also included with this kit to provide a long-lasting, reliable seal.
Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty. Don't let a factory pipe rob your engine of power and efficiency; get the Sinister Diesel 2011-16 Powerstroke 6.7L cold side charge pipe!
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3" Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Higher Flow and Lower Turbulence Airflow for Increased Power
- (1) Cold Side Charge Pipe
- (1) Silicone Boots
- (2) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
*** NOT for sale in the State of California ***
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product has a Sinister Blue High Gloss powder coat finish for extra protection and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Is there a warranty for this product?
- A: Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested right here at Sinister’s California headquarters and comes with the legendary Sinister lifetime warranty.
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits for Powerstroke - Turbo Piping for Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - Intercoolers & Pipes for Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - New Powerstroke Products
- Intercoolers & Pipes - Charge Pipes
- Turbos & Twin Turbo Kits - Turbo Piping
- New Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.