Oil is the lifeblood of any engine, but heavy-duty trucks work even harder putting even more stress on the oiling system. The Sinister Diesel 1999-2003 Powerstroke 7.3L bypass oil filter kit is designed to improve engine oil filtration to help extend the life of your 7.3L Powerstroke engine.
This bypass oil filter removes more contaminants from your engine’s oil than any other oil filter, and it even improves upon the factory oiling system providing maximum engine protection to ensure your Ford Super Duty truck stays on the road. This filter fits 1999 through 2003 Ford Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L PowerStroke diesel engine
The Sinister Diesel 1999-2003 Powerstroke 7.3L bypass oil filter kit comes with everything you need for the installation include braided steel lines, a mounting bracket and all required hardware. It also comes with an Amsoil 2 Micron oil filter, which is the best filter on the market. The main components for the bypass oil filter are fully CNC machined from steel and billet aluminum, and the filter block has a powder-coated finished in the signature Sinister Blue that adds both style and durability.
Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested at the California headquarters, and it comes with the legendary Sinister .
- Filter block is CNC Machined from solid billet aluminum
- Anodized in Sinister Blue for great looks and protection from corrosion
- Mounting bracket is solid steel
- Reduced oil contamination
- The included 2-Micron oil filter captures much smaller particles than the OEM primary oil filter
- (1) Amsoil 2 Micron Oil Filter
- (1) Billet Aluminum Filter Block
- Braided Stainless Lines
- Mounting Bracket
- Required Installation Hardware
- 1 Year Warranty
Note: Will not work with aftermarket power steps
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished with Sinister Blue powder coat for extra protection, durability, and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Can I use Extended Life Oil Filters with this product?
- A: No, they are not compatible. You must use an OEM style filter.