Sinister Diesel Bypass Oil Filter System for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
Extend the life of your engine using this Powerstroke bypass oil filter system from Sinister Diesel. Keeping the oil in your engine clean is absolutely vital to performance and longevity, and that’s exactly what this kit has been designed to do better than the factory setup. That means less debris floating around in your engine, so everything runs just the way it was designed.
You get an amazing 2-Micron oil filter element in this kit, along with a CNC solid billet aluminum filter block, oil filter cap, and oil cap. A Sinister Blue anodized finished helps prevent corrosion while also dressing up your engine compartment. The solid steel mounting bracket keeps everything firmly in place.
- Filter block, oil cap, and oil filter cap are CNC Machined from solid billet aluminum
- Anodized in Sinister Blue for great looks and protection from corrosion
- Mounting bracket is solid steel
- Reduced oil contamination
- The included 2-Micron oil filter captures much smaller particles than the OEM primary oil filter
- 1 Year Warranty
- (1) Amsoil 2 Micron Oil Filter
- (1) Billet Aluminum Oil Cap
- (1) Billet Aluminum Filter Block
- (1) Billet Aluminum Oil Filter Cap
- Braided Stainless Lines
- Mounting Bracket
- Required Installation Hardware
Note: Clearance issues with Banks Power Hot Side Charge Pipe.
Note: Be Sure to add SD-EOF-RETRO if adding this kit to an existing Coolant Filtration system
Note: Will NOT work with Extended Life Filter
- Q: What kind of finish is on this part?
- A: This product is finished with in Sinister Blue powder coat for extra protection, durability, and a clean and stylish appearance.
- Q: Can I use Extended Life Oil Filters with this product?
- A: No, they are not compatible. You must use an OEM style filter.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H7.0000” x L19.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.