Sinister Diesel Cold Air Intake for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
Really add some performance to your 2003 to 2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L engine without major modifications by using a cold air intake from Sinister Diesel. You get an original design with this 6.0L Powerstroke cold air intake, which results in quicker throttle response and turbo spool-up. You’ll feel an immediate difference, whether you’re just driving around town, towing, or racing.
The CNC mandrel bent aluminum intake tube has a Signature Sinister Blue powder coat, so it looks great and will withstand some serious use. The oversized cotton filter can be cleaned and reused, so you don’t have to keep swapping out filters. All mounting hardware comes included, and installation is a breeze.
Features and Benefits:
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Blue
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
PLEASE CONTACT US AT 877-976-9786 IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FACTORY MAF SENSOR
This intake is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-721-1).
Click Here for Pre-Filter
- Q: I know it is stronger and looks better, but doesn't aluminum conduct more heat than plastic?
- A: From a technical standpoint, aluminum will conduct heat a little better because it is metal, but the thin walled tubing allows the heat to dissipate from the moving air much faster. The issue with a plastic intake tubing is that while it takes just as much time to heat up, it takes a considerable amount more time to dissipate that heat build up, also known as heat soak, within the tubing. Pick up your air intake today and experience Sinister's 5 quality standards for yourself.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H13.0000” x L28.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.