Sinister Diesel Coolant Reservoir (Degas) for 1999.5-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
Replace that cracked, leaky and boring factory coolant reservoir with this stylish and high-strength all-aluminum coolant reservoir from Sinister Diesel. This 1999.5-2003 Powerstroke 7.3L coolant reservoir is made from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum that is TIG welded and pressure tested for maximum strength. Best of all, the aluminum design helps to dissipate heat in the coolant system improving both performance and longevity.
The 1999.5-2003 Powerstroke 7.3L coolant reservoir is a drop-in replacement for the factory coolant reservoir, so no modifications are required for this installation. Installing the coolant reservoir is quick and easy, and it can be installed with basic hand tools in less than 30 minutes even for a beginner. All of the installation hardware is included, and the sight glass allows for easy coolant level inspection.
This 1999.5-2003 Powerstroke 7.3L coolant reservoir is manufactured at Sinister’s Sacramento, CA facility for maximum quality control. Great care is put into the part’s cutting, forming, fitment and welding to ensure years of trouble free performance. The coolant reservoir is finished in Sinister Blue for a clean look under the hood. All Sinister Diesel coolant reservoirs are covered by a 1 Year Warranty
Features and Benefits:
- TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum Construction - Substantially stronger than OEM
- Pressure tested
- Powder Coated in Sinister Blue
- Drop In Replacement - Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Sight glass for easy level inspection
- 1 Year Warranty
- Sinister Diesel Coolant Reservoir
- Installation Hardware
- Q: Is this a difficult item to install?
- A: No, this Sinister Diesel Coolant Reservoir installs easily, even for a beginner, with basic hand tools in less than 30 minutes.
- Q: Does this item come with a new Cap?
- N: No, it does not. However your factory cap will fit. Upgraded Caps are available here.
- Sinister Diesel
- Engine Parts and Performance - Cooling - Coolant Reservoirs
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Engine Dress Up for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Cooling for Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - New Powerstroke Products
- Engine Parts and Performance - Engine Dress Up
- New Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H11.0000” x L24.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.