Sinister Diesel Blue Spring Kit with Adjustable Billet Spring Housing and Fuel Filter Cap for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
Now available for sale in California!
CARB EO# D-721-4
The easy 30 minute install of the new updated "Blue Spring" will increase your fuel pressure back up to where it should be from the factory. Most 6.0's see an increase of 10 psi of fuel pressure. The added fuel pressure will help keep the injectors from outflowing the stock fuel pump, meaning no air in the injectors, and an injector that will live much longer. Most trucks will actually quite down a little at idle, rev up a lot quicker and with the added fuel pressure, a little quicker spool up on the turbo. The kit does include all the O-Rings and hard parts to rebuild the fuel pressure housing.
Another major bonus is that this block has an adjuster screw in it. This will allow you to bump pressure up a little for big injectors. Or after the spring settles after years of abuse, just loosen up the jam nut, and run the adjuster screw in a turn or two to get your fuel pressure back to where you want it. Everybody has their own opinion of fuel pressure in a 6.0L Powerstroke, why not choose for yourself, we recommend setting it between 55-68psi.
This kit also comes with a Brand New Billet Aluminum housing to keep the regulator spring set and to prevent leaks from the housing. This is a much thicker, stronger billet piece than the factory Cast Aluminum spring housing. The factory unit is known to leak or "weep" fuel from the sides. This kit will also help clean up the look of the factory filter housing as well.
A cracked fuel filter cap can lead to air in the fuel system. That can result in hard starting or potential fuel injector issues. A cracked fuel filter cap can also cause a fuel leak, which is definitely a bad idea on a hot engine. Never worry about that again with a Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap. Constructed from a single solid aluminum billet, the Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap is far stronger than the OEM plastic cap. It's anodized in Sinister Blue for corrosion resistance and features a 1/8th" NPT port for testing fuel pressure.
Note: NOT Compatible with E-series.
- Anodized in Sinister Blue
- CNC Machined from T6-6061 billet aluminum
- Laster etched Sinister Diesel logo
- New OEM "Blue Spring"
- New OEM Gaskets
- Restores lost fuel pressure from a worn spring
- Adjustable fuel pressure so you can fine-tune your performance
- Helps save Injectors from low fuel pressure
- Impervious to cracking like the OEM fuel filter cap
- Fuel Filter Cap features a 1/8th" NPT port for fuel pressure testing
- (1) Sinister Diesel Billet Spring Housing
- (1) Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap
- (1) New OEM "Blue Spring"
- (1) New OEM Gasket/O-ring set
- Installation Hardware
- Sinister Diesel
- Ford Powerstroke - Engine Parts and Performance for Powerstroke - Engine Dress Up for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Fuel System for Powerstroke - Fuel Rail for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Injection Pump Parts for Powerstroke
- Ford Powerstroke - Injection Pumps for Powerstroke - Pressure Regulators for Powerstroke
- Shop by Vehicle - Ford Powerstroke - New Powerstroke Products
- Fuel System - Fuel Rail
- Injection Pumps - Pressure Regulators
- New Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H4.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping!
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.